Friday, January 11, 2013

Still God's Grace (Piano)

I've finally got my digital piano connected to my computer so I can start recording some of my songs. I have here one of the earlier songs I wrote: Still God's Grace. It's a simple song about how no matter what tune our life follows, God's grace is always there in the background.

I put the words below. I can't sing myself, but I don't think figuring out how to put them together should be too hard--the words match the melody almost exactly. Hope you enjoy =)




Chorus:

Still God's Grace
Flows from His throne
Forgiveness to
the one's He loves
Just trust in Him
He will lead you home
It's a walk of faith
Just keep moving on

Verse 1:
Sitting at home
Walking along
Wherever I go
Singing my song
Working the field
Doing my chores
Day after day
Serving my Lord

Chorus

Verse 2:
Sitting with friends
Talking about
God's amazing
love for us
Hear the rain
See the grass grow
How much more does
God care for us

Chorus

Verse 3:
Temptation
Misdirection
Mistakes made
Idols raised
Why can't we
Get it straight
Follow with
All our heart

Hearts broken
Churches split
Families
Torn apart
Where are you
When we fall
Rescues us
Father, father

Chorus x2


No comments:

Post a Comment