Sunday, July 1, 2012

Chapter The Next

Well, I'm here. On my own in my first apartment. A new chapter in life. My very own set of ceramic bowls and plates--blue. They didn't have purple. My first printer. Still in the box. Much unpacking to do tomorrow.

A big thank you to Mom and Dad for helping me get moved and settled in. And thank you to everyone who has been praying for me. It means a lot to me.

I should be starting work as a meteorologist soon. Getting to this point has been a bit of an adventure. In more ways than one. Both on the job front and in life. To think...my first post on this blog was one year minus thirty days ago. Between then and now, we've been where the dinosaurs roam. Tasted surrender. Just one step after another. Reflected on the little things of life. Played in the land of square men. These are our journeys. Still the chase goes on.

I believe that God calls us to be faithful where we are at. And well...I'm here.
"Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land. For I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." (Genesis 28:15 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment